Family Fitness Week – Healthy Tips of the Day
Remember, students may be asked what Tip of the Day is and receive a healthy prize if they can answer!
- Monday, April 25th — Cut down on fatty foods and sugary drinks.
- Tuesday, April 26th — Drink 5 cups of water or more a day.
- Wednesday, April 27th — Get the proper amount of sleep for your age.
- Thursday, April 28th — Don’t skip breakfast! Start your day with a proper breakfast.
- Friday, April 29 — Exercise daily and embrace your God-given abilities.
Elementary Open Chapel (May 18th @ 9:00am)
Each week students get the opportunity to take part in a chapel service where they worship through song and hear a message from God’s Word. On May 18th we would like to invite you to join us for worship. We will sing some of our favorite chapel songs and listen to a speaker’s message.
Our elementary students will also have the opportunity to display their God-given talents in music. Each class with play a couple of songs that they have learned in music class throughout the year. We hope you all can join us.
- April 30 – Family Fun Run
- April 30 – Last day for early registration for the 2016-17 school year
- May 6 – PD Day (No Classes)
- May 18 – Elementary Open Chapel (9:00am)
- May 23 – Victoria Day (No Classes)
- June 1 – Track and Field Qualifying Day at UPEI
- June 8 – ACSI Elementary Track Meet at UPEI
Upcoming Tests and Quizzes
- Tuesday – Language Test 10
- Thursday – Math Test 25
- Friday – Spelling Test 25
- Thursday – Language Test 9
- Friday – Spelling Test 26, Math Test 13