Good Morning, Parents!
Here are a few reminders for the week of November 7th-9th:
- November 7th – Today is the last day to place orders for GCS clothing.
- Tuesday, November 8th – Miss Farrer’s class will be holding a bake sale so that their class can fill 4 extra Operation Christmas Child boxes.
- Wednesday, November 9th – Remembrance Day ceremony, followed by Grandparents’ Day. Please join us for a wonderful morning of remembrance and celebration. This is a half day of school.
- Thursday, November 10th – NO SCHOOL (Professional Development Day)
- Friday, November 11th – NO SCHOOL (Remembrance Day)
Please check our last newsletter for the tests and quizzes for these two regular school days. Enjoy the beautiful weather this week!